Monday, April 14, 2008

snapshots of fun, fun, fun...

We've had some great times the past 2 weeks. We went to Oregon to celebrate our niece's first birthday. We had lots of fun playing with Caleb and Tana and catching up with Randy and Cole.




Then this past weekend we were up at Whistler with Joni and Otis. The highlight for me was riding to the peak of Whistler with Lance--we snowboarded under a beautiful blue sky for the majority of Saturday. I truly believe it is one of the top 3 most beautiful places I've ever been. Pictures can't capture it, but they give you a little taste. I feel blessed that I've been able to have the resources and opportunity to get to the top of a mountain. I think there are few things as refreshing in the world as taking in the view from the top. We filled our 3 days there with Mario Super Party on the Wii, nearly the first season of Arrested Development, watching the Masters, eating good and enjoying the Big Air competition at the Telus Ski and Snowboard Festival. I know it won't be our last visit to Whistler.