Thursday, April 26, 2012
We are still smiling...
But somedays it seems like we are smiling and sitting in the middle of a rain puddle at the same time. You know, wet jeans are really uncomfortable, but everything is better with a smile.
Most all of you know, we are moving. Two weeks from today, we'll be waking up in Monmouth, Oregon. I am really excited for Lance to have a new job and new opportunities, but mostly I'm really sad about leaving our life here.
But enough about Oregon, this morning, I'm thinking about Seattle.
I'm thinking about how I'm squeezing in my favorite places and people into our last few weeks here.
Yesterday that meant a play date with Hannah, Maggie, Lara, and Thomas. Then a visit with Bao and Camille.
Over the weekend that meant lunch with my mom at the Bananas Grill.
Today that means coffee with Sommer, Moms Group and dinner with the Alms.
A couple days ago, it looked like a walk with Katherine and Moses and a visit to our Seward Park PCC.
I'll be swinging by Full Tilt this afternoon to pick up some ice cream...
who knows what we can fit into next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you are smiling, sitting in rain puddles AND enjoying Seattle! Love you!
Post a Comment