"Mama and Daddy,
I love you
and you're my
favorite mom and dad
in the world."
Will gave this to Lance and I on Saturday morning.
The week after he turned five and our marriage turned 12.
I've been struggling to start writing again on this blog.
I haven't known where to start.
So I decided to start with Will's message.
Cause reading it is was like putting a perfect piece of firewood on my campfire--keeping me warm, helping me feel safe and cozy, and reminding me how magical this very moment is.
It also coaxed out of me new hope.
Hope for stories, adventures and the next campfire
(cause you can only eat so any hot dogs and marshmallows before you have to wait till next time)
You rock, Will.


1 comment:
What a sweet guy! I'm looking forward to your new stories and adventures. :)
Post a Comment