It feels like summer! Here are the things that I'm enjoying... fresh cut flowers from our garden, drying clothes outside (thanks to Lance's purchase of a clothesline), making freezer jam, BBQs with friends and making fancy summer drinks like mojitos and sangria.
I don't completely understand how our summer schedule fills up so quickly, but it seems every weekend is packed. So I'm trying to make sure that my days off during the week are filled with these things about summer at home that I enjoy.
3 comments:
yea! Summertime! take the time you need, girlfriend! any chance i could slip down to seattle for a visit this summer? And the feast?! Are you guys coming?!
I'd love to see you! Kelley, your family is always welcome at our house. We have a second bedroom now with a trundle bed just waiting for out of town guests! I don't work most Mondays or Tuesdays... it would be wonderful.
I'm hoping to be at the feast, but have to play it by ear with work. I am really hoping both Lance and I will be there this time around!
kris, i love your photos - they make me smile. there is such beauty in each one. love you.
Post a Comment