
so my coffee pot broke in the dishwasher, but I am still using it.
Lance and I were laughing last night, thinking about how we could post pictures of the economy's effects on everyday life, like a chair with three legs or a car with no wheels and create an email forward that said something like, "send this to 10 friends and your 401k will keep going up." Anyway, we don't want to make light of a serious situation, but sometimes you just got to find the humor in it.
3 comments:
I love this krista! It makes me laugh!
Lance, nut up and buy a new coffee pot for you wife... you know she loves that almost as much as you and we don't need any serious injuries... and come on... $20.00 for a new pot will an economy booster...
Lance was all for me getting a new one--so we have a pretty coffee maker... consider the economy boosted.
Post a Comment