Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 Docs

I know it is a little ridiculous to be posting this as my first post after 4 1/2 weeks in Paris, but who cares...

3 documentaries worth watching that I've squeezed in while finishing up Kelly's baby quilt:

BLACK GOLD

FOR THE BIBLE TELLS ME SO

THE PACT


This is a snapshot into me:

Throw a bunch of stories together about real people, add some coffee, social issues, a little geography. Put in some info that challenges the way I think and maybe makes me uncomfortable, add a few touching monologues about kids from the "inner city" rising above their circumstances, a little hip hop, a little gospel music, a little controversy = a very happy Krista.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea - a new blog post ... FINALLY! :) So glad you're back, and have been doing some things that make you happy.
-joni

Wendy said...

I miss you girl! Glad to have a new post to read. Thanks for the documentaries too! Kisses
Wendy