much over due...
but here is what I'm celebrating.
Kelly and Myles, yes, my beautiful nephew that is nearly two months old now. Wow. He is adorable. this picture is my favorite.

Good books--Lance and I read Marley and Me together outloud. Never knew it would be so adult focused or so sad. Silly me, it is about people and their well loved dog. Anyways, even I, who have never had a dog, cried at the end. I'm also reading When the Spirit Catches you and You Fall Down.
Lance's fishing shenanigans... we've got salmon in the freezer and we're going to can some, which I am very happy about. Not quite as exciting as a nephew, but still exciting. :)
Last and least: good movies... I watched What's Eating Gilbert Grape last night. what a great movie. made me super happy.
4 comments:
I love it, love it, love it! The picture of Kelly and Myles is precious! I love his smile:-).
What a cute little baby!!!! Does kelly have more photos posted somewhere?
Wendy
Yay for satsumas, nephews, and fish! Myles is really precious (and I love the name!)
p.s. your blog post left me craving satsumas. Going to have to pick up a box at the store tonight!
-Joni
wendy, maybe facebook? Kelly is on there... kelly wright. I am going to visit her next week and will post some pictures after that.
:)
Post a Comment