it is official--we are going on one last trip--just the 2 (and a half) of us.
Our tickets are bought.
We have a place to stay (except for the last 2 nights).
And I have the OK to partake of soft cheeses, unpasteurized milk, coffee, and deli meat while there from our midwife. Yippee!!
I am really excited about this trip, but have a strange quietness about the whole thing too, realizing the tragedy that has happened in Haiti. It is reminding me of the many billions of people around the world suffering while I plan a trip to Italy.
It kind of slows me down, makes my heart sad, but also leads me to a place of appreciation and gratefulness. I hope to find some place to rest in the middle of it all.
Here is where we will be staying for the majority of our trip: http://www.ilrifugiodelpoetaravello.com/
4 comments:
way happy for you, lance, and %*@#$$* :)
Can I come?? Looks wonderful! So glad you can take this trip before a new addition arrives...
Italy sounds real fun...excited that you and Lance get to celebrate and enjoy a great vacation pre-tiny hoffman :) Miss ya Kris
--Loni
dearest krista & lance....the trip sounds amazing & i so enjoyed catching up this snow day am with your blog & bits of your life. we share in excitement about little hoffman with everyone. i love that lance is talking diaper info. this is a precious time and we love you 3 so much. have a wonderful trip and consider this note wrapped with a huge hug from the sheffield girls. smiles! auntie di
Post a Comment