Kind of lame of me to not post them myself, but this is quick and easy. :)
We're doing well, just really busy and trying to slow down enough to think and rest. We had a great visit with the Hoffman/Knaupp crew in Oregon. It was really encouraging to remember the gift our families are to us.
Visit Colie's blog if you'd like to see some pictures:
www.nittygrittycolie.blogspot.com
9 comments:
so I think I want to have more grand babies around the house... Any way you could work on that for me?
Oh goodness! I've been thinking of you and Lance a lot lately so it's such a blessing to be reminded of your blog and to see you in the same "condition" as me! I like the diapers conversation...we've been looking into that too!
Huge congratulations. Give Lance a big hug for me!
Terra
the photos are so beautiful...as are you my sweet cousin! i only wish i could be there to celebrate this new life with you and lance. you guys are amazing and i love you both so much.
Yeah! Thanks for sharing some pics of your beautiful pregnant self. You guys are looking great!
What a beautiful picture! I hope you are feeling well.
thanks, Hannah--I'm feeling great... just the occasional heartburn and frustration with getting out of breathe when walking up the stairs! I'm feeling really lucky it has been such an uneventful pregnancy.
I keep checking your blog--to make sure I don't miss your grand arrival.
You're beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
I love it--So fun to see you and your belly! Hope you've been able to enjoy being pregnant...just a tiny bit. Not enough for anyone to catch on ;) We've got to catch up--your birthing a kid, I'm birthing a degree...so much to talk about. Love you. --Loni
I wanna see pics of that cute baby!! Sally Sanden :-)
Post a Comment