These are slow days, even after 3 weeks, it seems most energy goes to feeding, cleaning up, and sleeping. This morning we were joking about Lance learning the art of the proper care and feeding of a wife and baby (he's taken to occasionally spoon feeding me, while I feed Will).
Life is flying past us--on Monday I asked Lance what the date was and we both realized that I turn 30 this week! It snuck up on us. I feel like we've been so celebrated in the past 3 weeks, I don't even really care about my birthday. Kind of refreshing...
10 comments:
Fabulous pictures. You all look so great!!!
Yahooooo!
Hot Dog! I remember your blog and checked it in hopes of more pics and I wasn't disappointed:) You and Lance enjoy your slow days while they last and Will is an absolute dream! Love you guys!
happy birthday Krista....I am WAY proud of you, Lance, and Will.....just for the record, you are still loved, valuable, and not alone...as if allready!
YEAH! I love these pictures. It looks like Will's hair is lightening up a bit. He's so cute I wish I could sit here and hold him. Oh wait - next weekend! YEAH!
Happy Birthday Krista. I wish I could call you right now but it's 8am. I'm sure you are sleeping :-) or going back to bed. I love you!
He is so adorable Krista! Lance would make a perfect daddy. Sending you much love from Austin, wishing we could celebrate Will with you in person!
Carol
Krista,
Found your blog via Sean and Christen's. Just wanted to say you look wonderful and your son is beautiful. Good luck with the wonderful adjustment of being a mommy- you'll do great!
Happy Birthday Krista and congratulations on your new little bundle of joy. He is adorable!!
Thanks, Cyndi and Amanda! Fun to share news with old friends. I hope you are both well.
Oh Krista -- Will is just gorgeous and you look wonderful, my lady! Such a natural Mom and Lance too as a Dad. Huge blessings to you three. The pace of life DOES speed up (eventually!) so I hope you're able to enjoy this time. Much love, xoxo Lauren
P.S. Happy belated birthday!! = )
Post a Comment