We headed up to Anacortes this week since Mamaw was visiting from North Carolina. The bouncy chair sure did come in handy. It wins the award for the baby gift that keeps on giving.
hey! Mom and I love the pictures. We will show them to Mamaw tomorrow. I love you sister. Wish I could kiss that little guy... he is so cute! Tell him that Grammy misses him.
YEAH! Pictures. I have been trying to get a hold of you to tell you I need some pictures - PLEASE! I think I did a picture of the day for a while. Come on - at least do a picture of the week :-).
Hehehe - I'm a little obsessive - as you know. (with pictures). THanks for posting them! Miss you!
4 comments:
hey! Mom and I love the pictures. We will show them to Mamaw tomorrow. I love you sister. Wish I could kiss that little guy... he is so cute! Tell him that Grammy misses him.
Is Lance playing the Sparky song????
You know it, Kel. :)
YEAH! Pictures. I have been trying to get a hold of you to tell you I need some pictures - PLEASE! I think I did a picture of the day for a while. Come on - at least do a picture of the week :-).
Hehehe - I'm a little obsessive - as you know. (with pictures). THanks for posting them! Miss you!
Post a Comment