Your welcome! We are glad you like it. P.S. It's called baby paper :-).Caleb and Tana
um...he's adorable. nice final pic :D
He is SO cute. I can't wait to kiss his cheeks.
Lance & Krista..... what a beautiful little guy!! I am so proud of you guys. Great smiles too. I'll have to get in touch with you some time soon so I can come and take a peek at this new little wonder! Isn't it fun??? You guys are awesome!
oops.... did that wrong... anyway Anonymous is ME!! Sally Sanden :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your welcome! We are glad you like it. P.S. It's called baby paper :-).
Caleb and Tana
um...he's adorable. nice final pic :D
He is SO cute. I can't wait to kiss his cheeks.
Lance & Krista..... what a beautiful little guy!! I am so proud of you guys. Great smiles too. I'll have to get in touch with you some time soon so I can come and take a peek at this new little wonder! Isn't it fun??? You guys are awesome!
oops.... did that wrong... anyway Anonymous is ME!! Sally Sanden :-)
Post a Comment