oh William, you are so hip that you aren't even smiling. but i can see through the exterior. i know you are a smiler at heart. your "hug me" shirt reveals your inner softy, i love it!
myles is super happy to see his clothes being used and loved again. Ok, well maybe Myles' mom is super happy to see his clothes being used and loved again. *smile*
I'm so happy to finally find this blog, don't understand why I'm the last to learn stuff! Guess we don't communicate here in NC? Love the pics and the comments are good too!
5 comments:
it looks like he's talking! Oh I can't wait to see all his tricks!
oh William, you are so hip that you aren't even smiling. but i can see through the exterior. i know you are a smiler at heart. your "hug me" shirt reveals your inner softy, i love it!
myles is super happy to see his clothes being used and loved again. Ok, well maybe Myles' mom is super happy to see his clothes being used and loved again. *smile*
Yay! You're back to blogging-- I randomly thought of you and thought to check your blog. Love the hand-me-downs, they look new to me;)
I'm so happy to finally find this blog, don't understand why I'm the last to learn stuff! Guess we don't communicate here in NC? Love the pics and the comments are good too!
Post a Comment