Here is our evolution...
2008
2009
and finally, 2010. Unfortunately, we're missing Grace and Isaiah (napping), but just imagine one happy, rough and tumble boy and a very fancy young lady in the front of us.
You might notice that Lance is wearing what looks to be the same outfit every year... well, he swears they were different shorts. I can't make fun of him, because I'm wearing basically the same outfit in 2009 and 2010. This realization may spur us on to actually go shopping for new clothes.
3 comments:
nooooooo! wearing the same clothes is SUPER COOL! You and Lance are awesome! Don't cave!
Thank you, Josh. You are right. It is cool, plus I hate shopping. If I DO go, I promise it will be at Goodwill.
I love it! Makes us wish for an opportunity to move back to Seattle. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment