Monday, September 20, 2010

My Joy



Going back to work has been a lot harder than I imagined. It has definitely cemented in my mind and body how much I love this little boy.

I think my tears and sadness even caught Lance off guard.

I love my job.

But I love my boy MUCH more.

Lance keeps telling me it will be ok.

And I think I believe him.


6 comments:

Colie said...

I can only imagine Krista! I'm praying for you. And this little one is so precious - I wish I could squeeze him right now (or kiss him or blow on his belly :-))

Jairzinho and Terra said...

I do not envy you -- I literally just finished posting about how I love being a stay at home mom...I dread going back to work but you've got to do what you've got to do and I know it's all for Will!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the laughing photo... he's grown up SO much since I saw him. SMOOCHES

Kelly Wright said...

you are a wonderful mama!

sarah K said...

awww! hang in there- I'm sure it'll get easier. And again, can I just say that I LOVE that you're posting pictures & updates on here:)

hannah said...

Oh, I agree with Lance things will be okay! Love that you are posting more.