I am dreaming about gardening. So I took a gander at the Seattle Tilth website to see what classes and workshops they are offering these days.
And I saw a Beekeeping 101 class. That sounds nice.
I told Lance, "I think you'd be a good beekeeper."
He laughed at me and said, "Why? what do you know about beekeeping."
I said, "Well, you have to be brave and patient."
At this point, Lance asked me where I got my information. I told him I'd seen beekeepers in movies before.
Then he said... "what, like Queen Latifah in Secret Life of Bees?"
so. why not Queen Latifah?
Then Lance reminded me that I usually protect him from bees in the summer.
I had forgotten that.
At least Lance can be happy that I think he is brave and patient.
5 comments:
Love it- ha!
and this, krista, is why i love you (and of course why i love lance too)
Krista! Oh my gosh. I found you. It's Michelle from good ol' YVC! Just the other day I was like I want to know what she is up to. I hope things are great. If you are up for a life update email...I'd love to hear from you. Nobleosu04@yahoo.com.
Happy New Year!
haha. I loved this. KVD, I heart you.
Krista, I took that class with my sister and dad and it was great--take it!! And, when am I going to see you? We live so close!
Post a Comment