Thursday, January 12, 2012

if you haven't seen it...


Might I suggest the movie Temple Grandin. It was made for HBO, but don't let that dissuade you.

It is thought provoking and funny. Makes you want to get off your couch and do something with your life.

Claire Daines is absolutely fantastic in the lead role--making the film a double whammy. You get inspired by the story and by watching an actress own a role. You'll see.

Based on a true story, it is the kind of movie that upon watching you immediately begin searching the Internet for clips and articles of the REAL Temple Grandin. And they are there. She is a brilliant thinker and wise contributor to our culture and future.

I may never think of TV movies the same.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVED this movie. Good choice. And nice to check your blog out again. Miss you! XO

Melanie said...

Love the pics of Will and the snow! And also love the bread making pic!! Miss ya'll!