Love this! Glad to see Lance is finding ways to keep Isaac involved too. Haha. Reminds me I should call you maybe? We're in Seattle soon for a short visit and won't feel the same to not stop and see you. Miss you. XOXO
Hey Krista! - I just thought of you and searched out your blog - there was so much to catch up on. Congrats on baby #2 who seems to be not so tiny anymore. Everything about this video makes me so happy. I hope life is good for you - you are in Oregon right? David and I moved to Michigan. We have a second boy now as well - his name is Jonah. Thanks for sharing a bit of your life here. I really appreciate your honesty. You are a beautiful woman.
5 comments:
I want to join the dance party!
YAY! Thanks Kris, so precious!!
Love the videos, and so like the one your Mom sent of Will & Woody!! Missing you guys!! Luv ya'll!
Love this! Glad to see Lance is finding ways to keep Isaac involved too. Haha. Reminds me I should call you maybe? We're in Seattle soon for a short visit and won't feel the same to not stop and see you. Miss you. XOXO
Hey Krista! - I just thought of you and searched out your blog - there was so much to catch up on. Congrats on baby #2 who seems to be not so tiny anymore. Everything about this video makes me so happy. I hope life is good for you - you are in Oregon right? David and I moved to Michigan. We have a second boy now as well - his name is Jonah. Thanks for sharing a bit of your life here. I really appreciate your honesty. You are a beautiful woman.
Post a Comment