Wednesday, January 16, 2013

from the mouth of Will...

(picture commemorating our recent trip to Pike's Place and Will's first official hot mini donut)

After getting up from his nap... 

"the big bad wolf is sleeping. Sleeping right next to me. He has sharp teeth."

Are you scared of him? 

"No, he is my friend."

Good to know. 

Will is learning about friends and he asks me at random, "Are you my friend, mama?"

I usually say yes, but sometimes I say "No, I am your mama."

But anyways---his quote.

Recently I made him a tinfoil ball after dinner--what every kid needs, right?

 He was sitting on a chair and looking at it his new tinfoil ball when I heard this come out of his mouth:

 "It's my best friend, mama."

oh boy.

Isaac screamed from his car seat for 30 minutes en-route to a dinner with friends last week. 

Will decided to make the most of it and sang over and over... 

"the baby in the car goes
Wa Wa Wa, Wa Wa Wa... "

you know how the rest goes. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha he has such a great sense of humor and he doesn't even know it yet!

Melanie said...

Kris I love your blog and about Will, so sweet! luv ya'll!