I kind of want to walk around singing "I'll be home for Christmas... "
I'm looking forward to being with my family. The anticipation has me remembering the last Christmas we were together in 2010 and all the silliness we experienced--from laughing at Myles and Will to completing a monstrous Star Wars puzzle, to burning nut bread and playing music together.
In other random news, I believe Will wrote his first poem today.
He walked up to me, showed me his green fleecy shirt and said,
"I'm fuzzy
I'm green
I'm green like a crocodile
I'm green like a frog
I'm green like a Christmas tree"
my reply?
I knew you were gonna be a poet.
Here are the pictures I'm reviewing in anticipation of my time in A-town:








3 comments:
Love this. Have been following your blog for quite some time without comment, but after talking with your dad tonight, decided to say hi as it has been far too long. Hugs, hon.
aw...i wish i could be there with you guys!
Yay yay yay! - Kelly & Myles
Post a Comment