Friday, November 30, 2012





We're really enjoying discovering Christmas again through Will's eyes. 

He is cracking us up with his commentary regarding all things Christmas. 

Here is what you could have heard around our house lately... 

"Santa is STRONG like Daddy." 
(We have a book where Santa is holding a baby up in the air. Consequently the baby is wetting his pants, which is why Santa is holding him up and away from himself. No kidding! It is a hilarious book)

"poor Jesus"
I've been trying to teach him Away in a Manger and somehow he is convinced that the line, little lord Jesus is really "little poor Jesus." True enough... he was born in a barn ya know. 

Where does Santa live, Will?
"In the snow."

Is he cold? 
"no."

Does he where his jacket?? (hint hint)
"yes."

Let this be a lesson to you, son. 


3 comments:

Joni said...

LOVE!

Bao said...

Oh, I like your tree. It's pretty!!

But I like your son more.

Anonymous said...

precious!