Saturday, June 1, 2013

firsts...

The first time Will and Lance laid out in the grass reading this year.
His first official cat scratch (about time, I'd say).
The first day they really played together--chasing each other around the house.

The first time Will asked me to cut a rose for his room (see the top shelf).

The first time we read books from his new book sling.


2 comments:

Kelly Wright said...

oh this post is making my heart burst! Will has a book sling??? you guys are SO cool and crafty!
And Isaac! Those eyes! He is killing me! I am hoping you have many many days of brotherly play ahead and then you will think, "oh yeah, this is why I had two boys so close together". At least that is what I think almost every day. : )

Melanie said...

Love the blog and seeing your boys grow! Just heard you're comin to NC---yay!!

Know you're celebrating a Birthday soon!, and since I'm not keeping up my card sending so here's my early wish hoping you see it by the 11th; Happy Birthday Kris! Hope you have a great day!! Love ya!
Aunt Mel