These are Kelly's boys, Myles and Colin, in their backyard sanctuary.
Myles and Colin are hilariously cute and witty.
I can't wait to squeeze them in a few weeks when they head up to WA.
But till then I have to be satisfied with our almost daily phone conversations. We try to talk while policing our children, which makes for some funny interludes in our discussions.
As far as Southern California yards go, at least in the category of regular folk yards (meaning they can't afford to water their grass and don't have a pool) their yard sounds amazing.
They have a garden, playhouse, rabbit, and space for riding bikes.
A couple days ago, I couldn't help but chuckle at the phrases Kelly was yelling out at her boys at random during our conversation.
Here is what I heard in between our colorful conversation about adoption, family, cooking, church...
"Colin, put down that rabbit poop."
"That is a yuck, yuck, yuck!"
"Colin, don't EAT the rabbit poop."
"You can go back there, but if you get bit by a black widow spider, it is not my fault!"
It just makes me miss you more, sister.
1 comment:
ha ha!!!!
Post a Comment