Our house has a fairly spacious backyard (for house in the city) and we decided that we will have a house garden. We started several different vegetables (they are still inside getting strong and tall). I've also planted several planters of flowers. This is one of my favorite ways to spend money... on beautiful annual flowers that will bring me color and new beginnings for several months. I keep saying to myself, for the price of one latte people could have beauty from May-September. Why don't more people plant flowers... they don't even have to have a special garden or pot... they could pot it in an old boot!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Our House Garden
Our house has a fairly spacious backyard (for house in the city) and we decided that we will have a house garden. We started several different vegetables (they are still inside getting strong and tall). I've also planted several planters of flowers. This is one of my favorite ways to spend money... on beautiful annual flowers that will bring me color and new beginnings for several months. I keep saying to myself, for the price of one latte people could have beauty from May-September. Why don't more people plant flowers... they don't even have to have a special garden or pot... they could pot it in an old boot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment