Whatever happened to using language to build others up?? This week I've been realizing how in need I am for a guard over my mouth... the sense to listen, wait... and think before offering up my thoughts or opinions. I so desperately need to cultivate this skill, because my life is seen by others through the lens of my actions and words. Without even going into the other things that sadden and disappoint me about this video... I just want to say, "Please, please... leaders in the Christian community--put a guard over your mouth. Don't embarrass me like this."
3 comments:
WOW! Quite the interesting commentary. I really don't have anything to comment on. I'm speechless.
I don't think I need to tell you how I feel about this!
So is he saying I should get rid of my tambourine? What about my herbal teas? Aromatherapy? I'm confused...
Post a Comment