Colie tagged me...
Four jobs I've had:
bagel girl
Program Manager
Summer Day Camp Teacher
barista by day, making cocktails by night at the furniture market in NC
Four movies I can watch over and over:
RENT
The Devil Wears Prada
Sweet Home Alabama
Anne of Green Gables
Four places I’ve lived:
Minneapolis, MN
Anacortes, WA
Philadelphia, PA
Langely, BC
Four TV shows I love:
The Office
Arrested Development
The News with Brian Williams (he is cute for an old guy)
Oprah
Four places I’ve vacationed:
The Oregon Coast
St George Island, FL
Topsail Island, NC
Sunriver
Four of my favorite dishes:
Good pizza and beer (it is a dish when it is together, right?)
french toast
enchiladas
any dish I didn't make
Four sites I (wish I could) visit daily:
Colie's Blog
The Lonely Forest Myspace
Google
Four places I would rather be right now:
With my sister
at the beach
in someone else's garden
at my in-laws (I call it my bed and breakfast)
No comments:
Post a Comment