Saturday, December 19, 2009

movie trailer for you...

http://www.filminfocus.com/focusfeatures/film/babies/

Take one minute and watch this movie trailer.

Doesn't help that I love Sufjan Stevens.

or

that I too will join the masses on May 27th. I know there are a few people who I have neglected to call to make our announcement during this crazy busy holiday season (rachel, christen...) and I hope you'll forgive me.

We're really excited! Just a quiet, busy with other things sort of excitement. I don't look or feel very pregnant--so I'm just waiting for it it really hit me. I know it won't be long!

It is part of why I've been so quiet lately--just been really busy with work and not quite ready to share our news... i wanted to make sure it was gonna "stick" as I kept saying to Lance. Once 3 months passed, I realized I needed to start thinking that it had "stuck" and move forward. So we're inching along at our Lance and Krista pace.... slow, but steady. I'm learning just how exciting it is.

well, in other news... I'm off to finish our Christmas shopping.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

love you. congrats. :) am glad you're back online.

Colie said...

I saw this trailer last week. Adorable and I'm excited to see it :-). Love you and I can't wait to see you and your belly bump :-). I'm sure it's there - just tiny!

rachel said...

WHAT?!? So excited for you & Lance, Krista! Ok. Must email you now.

Joni said...

I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew :) Love you guys!

Foodinese Queen said...

Yay! When are you due?

Anonymous said...

Wahoooooooo! That is so exciting Lance & Krista. Oh what fun!!!!! love Sally

Christen said...

Yes, neglected! But never mind, congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited so so so excited!!!!!!! I can be excited enough for all of us! Merry Christmas to me!!!!!! Don't worry about it feeling unreal, I think I felt that way until a few months after Max was born :-) Yay yay yay yay. Yay!

Krista said...

I'm due May 27th... just had to put my old pants on the shelf and break out the stretchy wasted pants.

Lauren said...

Krista -- Congrats!! Yes, I'm only reading this now . . . very exciting news for you & Lance. Can't wait to hear about the unfolding journey into parenthood. You're officially in it!! : )