A boy after my own heart!
Love love LOVE it! I think we have the same shots of Myles at about that age. Tell Will he can take sips out of my coffee mug next week!
Turning him into a Seattle boy early :) In other news can you please email me? After switching computers I can't find your current email and want to be in touch! Maybe a Seattle visit soon? XO
Post a Comment
3 comments:
A boy after my own heart!
Love love LOVE it! I think we have the same shots of Myles at about that age.
Tell Will he can take sips out of my coffee mug next week!
Turning him into a Seattle boy early :) In other news can you please email me? After switching computers I can't find your current email and want to be in touch! Maybe a Seattle visit soon? XO
Post a Comment