Dear friends and family,
I'm back.
I know it has been a long four years and I appreciate your patience with me.
Even now, as I am one week into not working for the man, I know I am still coming out of the fog.
I have loved my job: the people, the adventures, the challenges, the growth it brought in me... but I love you guys more.
And you only get one chance to raise your kids--thus it seemed appropriate to focus on my own.
I'm looking forward to reminding you all just how important you are to me.
I'm also looking forward to returning to things I love. Not that I had totally forgotten these things, but I've been a bit distracted.
Already, I've started reading a book I can't put down, I've had some delicious coffee and a few fantastic conversations with friends. I've driven Will to see Grammy and Poppy and I'm going with the Hoffmans next week to the Oregon Coast.
It is a good life. And I'm really excited about it.
Thank you guys for waiting for me to come back.
Love,
Krista
3 comments:
*SMILE*
i LOVED talking to you last week. I heart KVD and your whole family, congrats to you for the next adventure of life!!! :)
Prov 14:13 !
Got to love it.
Can't wait to hear about the church garden!
Weiner
Post a Comment