Will's go-to colors are pink and yellow.
Those are his, don't mess with them and please don't make him put the cap back on.
My life is slower, I am adjusting to this new schedule. This "I just have to make it till 5pm, cause that means Lance is on his way home" sort of life.
It is gonna be fun. Just not this week, cause I'm trying to get this kid out of diapers. So next week I hope to explore our little town more.
Maybe I'll take a picture of the huge sign announcing the Dairy Princess' coronation that happened tonight.
Or the beautiful red Episcopal church that makes me want to go inside.
Or the house that has a u-pick rose garden in their front yard.
But for now, you get Will and his markers... and just his shirt.
2 comments:
Hi Krista, We're doing this too at our house. Though you're closer to us than being in Seattle, you're still about 1 1/2 hrs. away. Too bad, or we could set up the potties and let the boys run free while we sipped lemonade on the porch. :) Good luck!
Sara!
What a surprise to see your name. It made my day!!
Potty training stinks--And I feel better knowin someone else is suffering too!
I would love to catch up and hear how life is... And you are close enough for a visit. I'd love to see you.
My email is my full name at gmail, so please email me your contact info. :)
Post a Comment