Saturday, July 7, 2012
Having another
Annababe snapped a couple pictures of me while we were in Bandon, Oregon a week or so ago. Looking at them, I still think I look like I have a lot bigger to get, but I'm getting down to the wire--6 weeks to go.
We're looking forward to meeting this next little guy. He doesn't have a name yet, but we're working on it. Don't send us any suggestions--cause I'm feeling overrun with ideas, just none that have fully stuck yet.
June was filled with family vacations, visits from friends, and getting unpacked. July is a similarly stacked with visits from good friends and family, a little camping thrown in... then preparations for a possible early arrival time of #2 (I told him he can come anytime, cause I'll be ready this go around).
We're planning to have him at Bella Vie Birthing Center and we're doing a work/trade to make it more affordable for us. Meaning--Lance, bless his heart, will be braving the heat of this weekend and several coming weekends to work on painting the exterior of their building in exchange for a discounted price of the birth. I am so thankful that he is willing to take it on, cause it really is him doing all the work. I guess my work is still ahead of me.
My brother-in-law says this is one of the stories we'll tell our grandkids, "You know to get your father born, we had to paint this 150 year old farmhouse in the heat of the summer to pay for the midwives' fee. But he was worth it."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh KVD, sorry, does this mean that you didn't appreciate my name suggestion of Hanno????
Love you,
hannah
Krista!
you really look pregnant now! I can't wait to see the new guy. :)
The other day Lay was naming all of her friends and she said, "baby will, but he isn't here anymore that is so sad! When is he coming back?" awww....so sad!!!
miya.
Post a Comment