Tuesday, April 2, 2013

boys

Yesterday Will dropped a full cup of strawberry smoothie. 

A FULL and very TALL cup of strawberry smoothie. 

It just slipped out of his hands as he sat drinking it at the table. 

Pink sticky smoothie all over the wall. On the door. 

On surfaces of the chair I didn't know existed.


Then this morning Will's brand new bowl of cereal jumped off the table. 

It jumped I tell you!

Milk on the wall. Milk on the curtains. 

Cereal underfoot. Heck, cereal over foot. 

I have never been so sticky in all my life.

I can't catch up. 

The spills to shower ratio are not in my favor. 

Really.

Here is a picture of my newly destructive son. 

Isaac's walker moves at a surprisingly fast pace. He runs over all things in his way and what he can't run over he takes with him (like the yellow chair in the picture). 

We have dubbed the yellow chair his "front loader attachment" and have decided it is a benefit, cause it means we have a warning before he runs over our toes. 


No comments: