
My life has changed forever... I now know how to effectively clean my plastic shower curtain! You laugh, but this has been one of the thorns in my side since I moved out of my parents home. I admit it; I am a shower curtain soap scum hater. I think it is one of the grossest things in the world. Funny that soap, something that makes me clean, would cause me so much anger and irritation. But, I have conquered this fear. I have created a path to happy showering and less wastefulness (before I would just replace my plastic shower curtain when it got too gross for me to handle).
Here is the solution: Wash it in the washing machine with cold water and a couple dirty towels. The towels scrub off the soap scum and out emerges a practically new shower curtain, clear of all nastiness.
I know if you are also a shower curtain soap scum hater you are thinking, this is revolutionary. I know. It really is.
May the person who thought this up be blessed.
Happy showering.
4 comments:
Great discovery Krista. You should patent this idea and market it all over the world:-). You make me laugh!
p.s. I love shower curtain soap scum:-) JK
wow! I am going to do it RIGHT NOW!
love you
I tried it and it works like a charm! our shower curtain might as well be new! I also just recently bought some of that target brand "spray after the last shower" cleaner and it is making a huge difference in our little cave of a shower too. hooray for disappearing mildew.
Post a Comment