Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fun with family at the beach!!





I'm here at St. George Island with my extended family... we've had a great week and are sad about heading home. Some of my wonderful cousins are going to leave some information about what we've done and their favorite adventures of the week.

HI I'm Melissa and I live in Georgia! I've been at the beach all week and it's been a blast!! I am going to really miss seeing all of my cousins! We would wake up and have a really great breakfast and then head out to the beach for some boogie-board riding and snorkeling. I'm really going to miss this crowd and can't wait till next year!!!!! Bye' Yal

Hi, i am peggy. and my fav. part the beach was the waves and the time i spent with my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************** Everybody was so happy!*!*!*!*!

hi my name is Stephaloonie AKA Stephanie AKA steph!! i think this is 1 of the best years EVER!! it waz the best cuz of all the CRAZY COUSINS!! LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also loved the water it waz great even though a couple of people got stung by jelly bellys AKA jelly fish!!AAHHHHHHHH!!! Buut we had a great time!!!!!!! C YA LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: