Kate and I welcomed in the week of Christmas with a few easy Christmas carols on our "high school" instruments. Notice that we are reading the music by "headlamp"
My family jamming... love it.
Santasizing.... don't ask me what it means, but one mix up of words and my family had our Christmas inside joke.
At the Hoffman house... Tana and her new nativity puzzle made by Lance's dad.
2 comments:
That picture of you and Kate is HILARIOUS! I wish I were there to partake in the fun!!!! Miss you guys!!!
I do not mean to intrude. I am new at blogging all together. I have been searching youth development and came across your blog. By the way, cool Xmas pictures. Anyway, my wife and I have been working with the Atlanta area youth and libraries. If you have time, pls visit our blogs and website. Thank you and again, excuse me.
GW Lawrence
www.kidz4money.com
http://teenwealth.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment