Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Also... for those following our house hunt

After the inspection of the little blue house in South Park, we decided that it wasn't the best place for us. Too many little things that would need to be repaired in the future. It was kind of hard for me to stomach, because I was already picturing raising my family and some chickens there, but I'm over it. I was away all weekend for work, which gave us both sometime to think about the experience. Last night after I got back, Lance and I settled in and had a great conversation about what we want, where we want to be in a few years, and how we want to spend the time between now and then.I think we're back on track... and we'll be checking out some newer townhomes here pretty soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo time is gunna come...