Wednesday, January 30, 2008

my beautiful coffee



Here is my latte yesterday (I took the picture on my camera phone).

I met Mariah at Vivace yesterday on Capitol Hill. I would just like to say that there is something so satisfying about a beautiful latte. You just can't get a latte with that much care poured into it at Starbucks. I like Starbucks--I won't lie. I go there often, but it will never live up to a gorgeous Vivace Latte.

If you ever go to Vivace on Capitol Hill, don't order drip coffee. They will nearly throw you out... this is a strictly espresso sort of place. Coffee snobbery at its best.

They do have an amazing drink for tea lovers called a beautiful stephanie. I had it and I wanted 3 more upon finishing the last drop. It is earl grey tea, a little vanilla syrup and steamed milk on top. YUM!

Cheers.

1 comment:

Kelly Wright said...

do you want to meet me at vivace at ... let's see.... say, right now!!!