Wednesday, September 19, 2012

from the mouth of Will

said to me yesterday...
"You're a good girl, mom, and Dad is a man."

"baby brother is little tiny"

to Isaac when he was crying...
"It's okay. I am here. You are safe."

while in time out... (to be read in a whining voice with lots of blubbering and tears)
"It's disappointing! It's disappointing!!"

after an afternoon hearing Bible stories at Grandma Ruth's house...
"Jonah gave Goliath a big, BIG ouwie--and the giant tipped over and fell down on the ground."


4 comments:

Bao said...

I really love this boy.

hannah said...

Umm....Where do my comments go? Because on the last post I commented that Will's smile in the family photograph is perfect! He's so proud!

Maggie has also been coming up with hilarous things that obviously we've said a time or two.

Miss you guys ~ little Isaac sounds like a perfect little babe. Two is easier than one, right??

Love you guys.

p.s. maybe i'm forgetting your secret password at the end.

hannah said...

And...HOLY BATMAN Isaac has a ton of dark hair!

Krista said...

if only two was easier than one...

I can't believe any of us made it to adulthood.

That is all I can say.