Hard to believe, but almost a month after I lost my rings while visiting Wendy and her kids in Wenatchee... they've turned up. Wendy put on a sweatshirt yesterday and heard something that sounded like change in the pockets and it was my wedding rings and my aunt's ring that I thought were gone forever. For 3 rings to go missing in a house with 2 children under 4 and then turn up 3 1/2 weeks later is unbelievable! I'm really happy.
Lance and I had just filed a claim with our insurance for my wedding ring. Luckily it hadn't cleared yet, so we happily cancelled it!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness - that is amazing! I am so excited for you. Good going Wendy!
hooray!!!!
Glad you found your rings -- you should see mine.
www.xanga.com/TraFriesen
I am seeing this for the first time. It amazes me to see the creative, thoughtful soul you have become in your adult years. I am proud of you. Love, Mom
Post a Comment